Monday, February 28, 2011

The Reason We Don't Keep Our New Years Resolutions

Girl Scout Cookies.

The problem is they make a flavor for everyone. I love Samoas. You're probably a Thin Mint person. This is the problem I have: how do you eat healthy when we socialize over meals? This seems to be the way we make connections. Where do you go to get a healthy meal out? Cheaply? So it seems we need a shift in our social routines. From now on, I will drink gross tea when I meet friends for coffee, I will order salads if I absolutely have to eat out. I won't eat out. I won't order Girl Scout Cookies. Here are some suggestions of what you can do with your friends instead of meeting some where to eat:

- Invite them to your place
- Invite yourself to their place
- Invite them to grocery shop with you
- Play cards
- Play games
- Knit (it can be a group activity)

1 comment:

  1. I have to avoid anything with the word "cream", "creme", "white" or "doused in"...those words are scary for my jeans...

    ReplyDelete